Saturday, April 27, 2013

Julep Mystery Sea Salt Box

I bought the Julep Mystery Sea Salt Box and was so excited to have it coming on its way. I will say I got a #4. I was hoping for anything other then the smallest box of mystery. So I was a little sad, but it is great products so I'm not too sad.

I got 3 polishes and a body scrub and a body cream. The colors are beautiful and I don't already own any of them so yippee. I haven't tried the body products yet so this will be something new and fun for me.

Great items from Julep as always. I really like the three colors that I got. They are all beautiful. This is just an unveiling of the box, swatches of the colors will be coming up shortly.

Ally is a gorgeous Blue, Melissa is a holo white and Sadie is a sea salt finish dark red I believe, maybe brownish black, haven't swatched it yet. Swatches to come soon of all 3 colors and a review on the body products.. They have been placed in que :)

If you haven't started out with Julep you might want to, the polish is very nice and the other products are fun to play with. If you decide you can check it out here. If you do Use FREEBOX and get your first box for only $3.99. JULEP MAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">