Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snap Appy Old Navy App.. Snap 5 My fun times.

So this is a app you can pick up from the Google Play store or from the Apple store depending on the phone you currently have. I have had it over a year. I love it. All you do is snap a picture of the Old Navy logo and you have the opportunity to get a coupon or some random fun facts. I love playing the game. I do it once a week. The coupons range from $5 off a $5 purchase, $15 off a $75 purchase and more. I love the $5 coupon because I can pick up something for super cheap.

Last week I got 5 nail polishes. Three of them glitters and a pink and a red.

This week I picked up a lip gloss, 2 containers of nail polish remover pads and a Super Mario bandages tin. I love Mario.

I can't wait to see what I will get next time. Normally I pick up a shirt or tank tops, but lately I have been getting the makeup.

So check out the app it is worth the small amount of time you spend each week for a chance at a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">