Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OPI James Bond Collection Skyfall Nail Laquer

So while I was out the other day I got super lucky and the salon in my mall was having a Buy One get 2 free on a ton of stuff. They had OPI's in this sale. So I ended up getting 2 of the James Bond Collection and Nail Envy(that came with bracelet and charms.Those other two bottles will be on different posts.

So I don't own many OPI's I think one of the first I got was from a twitter contest directly from them. But I like the way they go on and the way they cover the nail. It's so even and nice looking. Also when I see a deal like that how can I turn it down.

So Skyfall is a beautiful deep red color. This is my nails painted but not cleaned off, mostly cause I was lazy and was going to be taking off the polish anyways.

Goes on smooth, beautiful, great color for a nice night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">