Thursday, March 28, 2013

Freaks and Geeks a netflix gem

So I always hear people say that Seth Rogen is in Freaks and Geeks. But I had never seen it. Today I couldn't find anything else to watch so I thought I should give it a try.. No one told me that John Francis Daley, Jason Segal, James Franco are all in the show. I am totally excited. Will definitely watch the entire show by the end of tomorrow.

I love Jason Segal in How I Met Your Mother. I had no idea he was in the show. So much fun.

I like John Francis Daley in Bones. He is the sweetest guy. I met him last year at the Red Carpet Premiere of Horrible Bosses. His girlfriend was smoking hot.

I like Seth Rogen as an actor. I got to meet him at a showing of his new film This is the End. My boyfriend made him laugh out loud. So he was really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">